Kenya Travel Guide UK Ltd. (KTGUK) is proud to be affiliated with our sister company UK Immigration Advice Ltd (UKIA) who are fully registered immigration solicitors and will assist you with your UK immigration matters.
KENYA VISA REQUIREMENTS
- A valid passport with at least one unused page for endorsement.
- It should be valid for at least six months at the date of entry to Kenya.
- Two recent passport size photo.
- Travel itinerary / business letter / letter of invitation if visiting family and friends
- Postal Orders, Bank Drafts or Building society cheques for application through the mail made payable to “UK Immigration Advice Ltd”.
- Cash only for personal callers.
- A stamped self addressed envelope preferably special delivery (for postal applications).
- Indicate your daytime telephone number.
- Personal Cheques and Credit Cards are not accepted.
IMPORT LICENSE FOR CATS AND DOGS
- A formal request indicating the importer's name and address.
- Current Health Certificate from a Veterinary doctor.
- A stamped self addressed envelope.
- Allow at least one week processing time.
- A fee of £30 in Postal Orders payable to Kenya High Commission.
TYPES OF VISAS AND FEE CHARGED
Kenya visa fee charges.
- Single entry visa .........................................£50
- Multiple entry visa (1 Year) ..........................£80
- NB: All children will now be required to obtain an entry Visa to Kenya
- Transit Visa ................................................£30
- Referral Visa fee (non refundable) ..................£25
NB: All visa fees include admin and visa processing costs. In the unlikely case you're visa is denied a full refund will be due
Visa applications take about 1 week or less from the date of receipt. Referral cases take at least 8 weeks.
Please include a recorded/special delivery envelope to return your passport if your application is being processed through the post.
1) A Single Entry Visa is issued for entry to Kenya within three months from the date of issue.
2) Transit Visa – issued for the purpose of connecting flights
REFERRED VISAS INFO
This is applicable to nationals of countries that are unable to obtain visas within 72 hours from the high commission and holders of the following three types of documents:
CERTIFICATE OF IDENTITY
STATELESS PERSONS AND REFUGEE DOCUMENT
- complete 3 application forms
- an application fee of £5 (postal orders/cash, no personal cheques
- a letter of introduction from employer or copies of their resident or work permits
- your travel document or passport
- 3 passport size photographs
- bank statement
- letter from host in Kenya
PROCESSING PROCEDURE AND DURATION
- applications are forwarded to the immigration office in nairobi, once a week on friday. this process can take up to six (6) weeks and sometimes longer.
- a letter of approval/rejection would be sent to you when a reply is received from nairobi. if it is approved we will ask you for a visa fee of £20. if it is not approved your initial fee of £7 will not be refunded
- nationals of any other country which does not appear above may obtain visa on application either at the mission or any kenya port of entry subject to fulfilment of the normal requirements.
- if you apply at the port of entry, you will not need a photograph.
COUNTRIES WHOSE NATIONALS DO NOT REQUIRE A VISA TO GO TO KENYA
- ANTIGUE AND BARBUDA
- THE BAHAMAS
- TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
- THE GAMBIA
- PAPUA NEW GUINEA
- FIJI ISLANDS
- MALAYSIA IF LESS THAN 30 DAYS
- SOLOMON ISLANDS
- ST. LUCIA
- ST. VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES
- SA MARINO
*The above list is subject to changes.
Nb: The informaation above regarding the visa processing is courtesy of Kenya High Commision